Twin Bay Resort has 5 cabins available to rent for your vacation. The resort has a private beach with 12 picnic tables, children’s playground, lawn games (ie ladder golf, bean bags), swim raft, fire pit, and fish cleaning house.
Each Twin Bay Resort cabin includes:
- Full kitchen – including refrigerator, freezer, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, pots, pans, dishes, and silverware
- Gas range and oven
- Color television
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking area for trailers
- Attached deck with chairs
- All bedding is provided; however, you must furnish your own bath towels and dish towels
- Charcoal grill
Twin Bay Resort cabins to choose from:
- Cabin #1 has 3 bedrooms; each bedroom has a double bed
- Cabin #2 has 3 bedrooms; bedroom ‘A’ has a double bed, bedroom ‘B’ has a double bed and a twin bed, bedroom ‘C’ has 2 twin beds. There is also an entry room with a twin bed making the capacity in this cabin 8 persons
- Cabin #3 w/ AC has 3 bedrooms; 2 bedrooms have a double bed and 1 bedroom has 2 twin beds
- Cabin #4 w/ AC has 2 bedrooms; each bedroom has a double bed
- Cabin #5 w/ AC has 2 bedrooms; each bedroom has a double bed
Due to allergens, no pets are allowed at Twin Bay Resort.
Twin Bay Resort also offers:
- Private boat launch
- 14-foot rowboat and dock
- Located in a protected bay
- No steep hill to lake from property
- Electric hook-up available to docks
- Pontoon boat rental available
- 15hp outboard motor rental available or bring your own
Weekly rentals are from Saturday (check-in after 2 pm) to Saturday (check-out by 9am). Daily rentals and extended rentals are available based on reservations.
Twin Bay Resort Cancellation Policy –
Once a cabin is reserved, you may cancel 60 days prior to your stay at no charge. Within 60 days, we will offer full deposit refund if cabin is rented; if not rented, deposit is forfeited.
This policy does not apply for snowmobiling season December 15 thru March 30 when there may be a lack of snow. If snowmobile trails are closed, we will refund your entire deposit.