Twin Bay Resort near Tomahawk, Wisconsin, is the finest resort on Lake Nokomis. We are an all-season resort that offers everything you need for a wonderful vacation or getaway. We have the best pizza in the Tomahawk area available in both thin and deep-dish.
Twin Bay Resort is conveniently located just 7 miles north of Tomahawk on County Highway L on the shores of Lake Nokomis and only a short drive from Minocqua, Rhinelander, Hazelhurst, Harshaw, Woodruff, Arbor Vitae, St Germain, Lac du Flambeau, Manitowish Waters, and Harrison.
Twin Bay Resort is the place to experience the beauty of Wisconsin’s Northwoods. After a 20-mile bicycle ride through the woods, playing 36 holes of golf, or a day on the water watching bald eagles and osprey soar overhead, you can sit in front of the fire watching the sun set as the loons call out good night from across the bay. This sets the scene for a great night’s sleep so that you will be well rested for tomorrow’s ATV trip or kayak run down the Tomahawk River.
Twin Bay Resort offers:
- Pizza – thin crust, deep-dish pan, gluten free
- Happy hour
- Internet jukebox
- Video games for kids and adults
- Located on Northwoods passage snowmobile trail
- Located 300 yards from Bear Skin hiking and biking trail
- Located on ATV trail
- Just minutes away from 4 breathtaking golf courses
- Full liquor bar
- Dining room serving homemade pizza from a recipe in place since 1954
- Homemade sandwiches, gyros, ribs, wraps, soups, and appetizers
- Pool table
- Large-screen TVs to watch your favorite sporting events
- Private boat launch